The call for speakers is open and closes on December 9th.
Click here to submit your presentation.
Presentations with an end-user/owner with a service provider and/or vendor are preferred. All presentations must be free of commercial intent. You may submit up to three presentations for consideration. Sessions on the show floor are 25 minutes in length. A select few sessions may be selected for longer education sessions in the morning prior to the main exhibit hall opening. Speakers will be notified in Q1 of 2023.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions are invited for topics in the following areas:
- Design and Operations of Cell & Gene Therapy and other Biotech Facilities
- mRNA / COVID-19 Vaccine and Therapeutics
- Innovation in Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Facilities and Equipment
- Quality Systems & Regulatory
- Continuous Manufacturing
- Application of Single-Use Technology
- Industry 4.0 / Pharma 4.0
- Innovative Manufacturing Concepts due to New Supply Chain Requirements
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Design, Manufacture or Operation of Pharma Facilities
- Robotics and Digital Technologies
- Combination Product Manufacturing
- Emerging Technologies
- Industry Trends
- Young Professional Marketing and Networking
- All speakers are expected to make their presentations (either full or abridged versions) available to conference attendees.
- Speakers will send their presentations to ISPE DVC for review before presenting.
- All presentations must be free of commercial intent. Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
- By submitting a proposal, you acknowledge that if your proposal is accepted, your organization will support your attendance at the conference.
- Accepted ISPE DVC Symposium session leaders and speakers are responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- As the submitter of this proposal, you will inform any presenters added to the proposal that they have been included.
- All speakers agree to follow all safety protocols set forth by ISPE DVC and Lincoln Financial Field.
- All speakers acknowledge that they consent to give a live, in-person presentation and will assume any health-related risks. ISPE, ISPE DVC, and Lincoln Financial Field are not responsible for any COVID-related exposures or injuries.